Friday 31 May 2013

'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging' Louise Rennison by Molly Singfield 8KT

I am writing a book review on a book called 'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging'.

I thought this book was amazing for any teenager girls to read. A girl called Georgia wants to be taken seriously by her mother and father but it takes them ages to be able to trust her.

This also helps young girls grow some confidence, I believe it helped me gain a lot of confidence. I would recommend this book to all of my friends as it's realistic and has good humour.

This book shows how teenage girls can change over a matter of time when a boy is involved. I think this book is appealing to young girls because its about boys and make-up.

Many people watch the film then read the book but I've done both and I definitely think the book is much better because you can use your imagination which is very important in a book.

Many people say the film is better because it has sound tracks to help you know how to feel when watching the movie, but I think reading helps you get into the book with your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment