Wednesday 17 October 2012

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore - Charlie Bignall 7SG


Over the past few weeks, I have been reading the famous novel; I am number four, by Pittacus Lore. This novel is unique and imaginative; far better than other so said “imaginative” books. What is best about it is the fact that it is totally unreal, yet you can still imagine in your head what is going on, due to the amount of description on every subject of the book.

In the first part of the book, you meet John Smith, the main character in the novel. As of the picture, you could probably guess that he is no ordinary teenager; he has magical powers, yet to be revealed. 


Therefore, of course there are the usual bad guys trying to kill him and all that jazz, but will they be able to find him? The Mogodorians have come to Earth, and are trying to find all that is left of John Smith’s race. Three are dead; therefore he is next in line. Will he survive? Or maybe will teamwork be the key? 

Personally, I think that the whole story groups together perfectly, and do not have a favourite part. The whole story is amazing and unlike any other book I have read. I think all the characters used come together perfectly and also help set all the scenes very well. My favourite character is Mark, the school bully. He really helps grip you into the book, and you will not want to let go of it. The way that Pittacus Lore has made his character is ingenious, and I couldn’t have done a better job myself.

The age group should really be about 12+ but I would certainly recommend this book to others of the age group. My overall feelings for this book are amazed and I would give it a 10 out of 10 no question. So if you want to read this book, please go ahead and I can guarantee that you will not get bored reading.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment