Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sleepovers by Jacqueline Wilson - Georgia Burchell 8MP

I have recently read "sleepovers" by Jacqueline Wilson and I loved it! I've always read Jaqueline Wilson books but this one really got me.

It is written in the first person and the main character that is telling the story is called Daisy. She has a sister that is in a wheelchair and can't walk or talk. Daisy is in the alphabet gang with 4 other girls: Amy, Bella, Chloe and Emily. All the girls are nice, except Chloe, who is horrible to Daisy.


All the girls have sleepovers but Chloe is horrible to Daisy at all of them. But at Daisy's, Chloe wets herself, after Daisy's sister starts crying at night and tells all the other girls at school that Daisy's sleepover was the worst sleepover ever but the girls in the alphabet gang tells everyone that Chloe wet herself and they kick her out the alphabet gang. Daisy and Emily then become best friends.


I love this book because I felt everything that Daisy was feeling and wanted the book to go on!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment