Tuesday 18 March 2014

'The Boy in the Dress' David Walliam by Eloise Crowley 9JO




I really liked this book because it is funny and not like anything I have ever read before. The characters are brilliant. I like Lisa, Darvesh's mum and best of all, Dennis. I think that a boy dressing up as a French girl is a very good and unique idea. I believe this book could encourage people to be who they want to because of the idea of the boy dressing up in the dress and reading magazines live vogue that a girl would normally read. I would defiantly recommend this book for all my friends, boys and girls. This book was a comedy and made me laugh throughout the book. After reading this book I read the rest of the books by the same author and in my opinion this was the best by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment