Tuesday 18 March 2014

'The Hunger Games' Suzanne Collins by Raja 9JO



I read The Hunger Games trilogy. I thought the books were really good because the story line was very captivating. However, the books took me a while to read (I’m not the fastest reader). I read the books after watching the first and second movie.

The genre of the book is action and adventure. It’s about a teenage girl called Katniss Everdeen , from district 12, who has been picked to enter  the annual Hunger Games, along with her love interest Peeta Malark. The Hunger Games are games in with a boy and a girl is picked for each district (1-12) to go to the Capitol and fight until there is only one survivor. They soon spark up a rebellion which results to a war against the Capitol (the people who run the Games).

I would recommend these books to people who are interested in action and adventure, also because I really enjoyed them and personally I think they’re a lot better than the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment