Tuesday 11 March 2014

'The Fault In Stars' John Green by Alice, Katie and Dacia 9FR




The book I am reviewing is 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green. This is based on a 16 year old girl called ‘Hazel’ who has lung cancer and meets a boy in support group who she falls in love with. 

The book is slightly upsetting and made many people cry. It’s very emotional and memorable. It suits its target audience which is teenagers. I this book because it is interesting, funny and sad. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a book that will make them laugh and cry. I wouldn’t recommend this book to people who don’t like reading romances. 

Overall, I think this is one of my favourite books, I think it is such a good book to read. You will not put it down until you finish it!
By Alice, Katie & Dacia


No comments:

Post a Comment