Tuesday 18 March 2014

'The Twilight Series' Stephanie Meyer by Rosie Raynsford 9JO



I do not read many books but Twilight has to be one of my favourite, my other favourite books are the rest of the twilight saga (New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn). I like this book because I enjoy reading what Bella Swan has to say about the gorgeous fictional character Edward Cullen.   


I also like this book because I can compare it to the film and how they are different. In my opinion the book is much better than the films and the only good thing about the film is that you get to stare at Robert Pattinsons face for 2 hours. As you can tell I am Team Edward and am totally against Jacob as I think he is a rude and beggy character.  I am currently on my second time of reading this book because it is really good and I never get bored of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment