Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Gallagher Girls-Ally Carter (series) Ally Carter by Monica 9JO



This book is about a girl named Cammie and her life in a spy school for girls. It goes through all the normal teenage girl problems but mixes it in with a life of a spy. It’s full of drama, tension and suspense with a twist of romance. If you like books that keep you on the edge of your seat then this is the book for you.

There are six books in the series, starting  with ‘I’d tell you I love you, But then I’d have to kill you,’ which shows Cammie at the beginning of her first year at the school, as the series carries on, the story and drama develops and unfolds and you don’t know who you can trust. By the last book, ‘United We Spy,’ the series has become very dark and has many secrets which have been uncovered.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone but especially to teenage girls, as it is a real page turner and will keep you wanting more. I really love this series and hate that I’m on the end book. I felt that in many parts of this book I have been able to relate to how she felt. Ally Carter describes every scenario so well and in so much detail that I can imagine it and picture myself being there, with the same problems that Cammie has to face. I’d give this book five out of five stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment