Friday 9 November 2012

Billionaire boy by David Walliams - Georgia Hendra 7C1



I wanted to start reading this book because my friends who have read it already said it was brilliant and that I should read it because I would love it. 

The main character in my book is a young ten year old boy called Joe spud.  Joe and his father are the main characters in this book and his father is rich. He loved his life and whatever he asked for he got because of his lovingly father who got him everything, including an F1 racing car. But part of his life he also hated; school…

His dad had sent him to a private school because of the money he had but Joe hated it so Joe joined a new school that’s not private and met lots of new friends. He liked this school a lot better than his old school! He met a young boy the same age as him in his class and they were very alike but Joe’s new friend was poor. Because of this Joe wants to lend him money but his friend won’t take any of it. Joe’s friend gets bullied to so Joe does something to help that his friend didn’t like at all.

This book is a good book to read for the ages of seven and up. It’s a happy book at the start until the middle part is sad and the ending is very happy. The genre is comedy.

The most exciting part of the book for me was when it shows a dinner menu of the school dinner hall and the food is disgusting. The food has things like spiders and blood in!

I enjoyed this book because it is very funny. I learnt that even if you want to help someone don’t always give away money to do so because sometimes it can make things worse than they were already. I think you should read this book because it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment