Friday 9 November 2012

Kensuke’s Kingdom (by Michael Morpurgo) - Danielle



The name of the book I decided to do is “Kensuke’s kingdom”. Since I have read a lot of other Michael Morpurgo books that I had enjoyed.
 
It’s a touching story about a young boy, called Michael, who begins to have some family dilemmas, when they decide to get away from it by starting an exciting adventure on a boat. After waking up on a small unknown island with just his dog and a football, he discovers an old foreign man silently helping him...
 
My favourite part of the story is when they were fishing and Michael was stung by a jellyfish and kensuke is saving him.

Overall I adored reading this book because he it’s a delightful story however sometimes quite emotional. I definitely recommend this book to all ages so read it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment