Friday 9 November 2012

Middle school the worst year of my life reviewed by Owen Adams Y7



The name of this book is I am reviewing is middle school the worst year of my life by James Patterson and cris tabbetts. I didn’t really want to read it because I didn’t chows it my  mum did so yeah. 

The main character is rafe. He has to overcome how to brack all the rules.
It is about a boy called rafe and he has to brack all the rules in the book. It is set in a school and it is a mixture of both sad and happy. I would say the genre of the book is a humour. I would defiantly recommend it to you because it is a really funny book. my favourite part of the book is ere rafe askes a girl out  and he gets rejected, this was my favourite part because it made me laugh. 

I would recommend this book to 8 years of age and above because it is a good book but not too hard to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment