Friday 9 November 2012

Hetty Feather by Jaquiline Wilson - Carys Walker 7CK



The book I have read is Hetty Feather by Jaquiline Wilson. I wanted to read this book because I like Jaquiline Wilson and her books are funny and a twist always happens at the end. Also I read this book because it is in a series of 3 and I love reading books in a series because they join together.
The main character is Hetty Feather and when she was a baby her mother gave her into a horrible children’s home.

As she was a toddler she was given to a kind, lovely country lady with a new, shy companion called Gideon. Hetty Feather loves it in the country but when she was 5 she had to go back to the children’s home. But at the children’s home people make fun of her and worst of all she is split from her new brother called Gideon.

I loved Hetty Feather because it has an unusual twist and it is funny. I recommend this book to a 10 year old and over because it might be hard to understand if you were younger. I also recommend that you read Hetty Feather and then read the other two in the series! They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment