Friday 9 November 2012

Mr Stink by David Walliams - Sadie Mosley Y7



The book I am reviewing is Mr Stink by David Williams. I read it because one day my dad brought it for me because I like David Williams.

In Mr Stink the main characters are a girl called Chloe, the loneliest girl in the world and Mr stink who is a local tramp.

At the beginning of Mr Stink is when he is sitting on a bench when Chloe walks by. Chloe fills sorry for Mr Stink and ask her parents if he can stay in their house. Sadly her parents say no! So she hides him in her shed and but her parents don’t know!

My favourite part of the story is when tells Chloe why he is on the street because it is heart-warming and it is sad at the same time.
I would recommend it to any age because it is very nice to read and it is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment