Friday 9 November 2012

The Hunger Games - Reviewed By Konnor Ingram 7HY



The Hunger Games is by Suzanne Collins. I really wanted to read this book because I saw everyone reading it in class and all my friends told me about it.

The main character in the book is called Katniss and she gets picked to go into the Hunger Games and people from different districts have to fight to the death and the last person to survive would win the Hunger Games.

My favourite part in the book is when everyone has to fight to the death because it gets really interesting, exciting and unpredictable. It gets really gruesome with everyone killing each other desperate to survive. What’s going to happen when Katniss discovers a gang are trying to gang up on her read the book to find out!

I really enjoyed this book and I would definitely recommend this book to people. I suggest that people reading this book should be at least 9 and up.

This is the series of the Hunger Games I strongly suggest to read them in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment